SEO Course | SEO Training in Delhi
Have you ever wondered, how websites are found on Search Engines? Our SEO course in Delhi empowers you to understand, how search engines work and what tactics are used by digital marketers to rule the search results and how you can also rank your website on first page of search result.
We at Eska Classes, designed our SEO Course module in such manner that it help our students in learning the best techniques of Search Engine Optimization. We will be teaching you everything about website structure, keyword choices, meta data, on-page and off-page optimization. In addition you will learn advanced techniques like how to design search engine friendly architecture and resolve content management issues.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization is done to improve the quality and quantity of your website in the SERPS. SEO is an organic (non-paid) process where you can make your web pages most effective with relevant content so that your pages get indexed with Google and other search engines and appear for relevant search queries on first page of search engine result page (SERP).
Benefits of learning Search Engine Optimization
- SEO targets quality traffic on your website. One of the biggest advantages of SEO is that it’s an inbound marketing strategy.
- SEO gets more clicks than PPC (Paid ads)
- SEO generate more quality leads
- SEO is a long term marketing strategy
- SEO gives you quality and relevant traffic
- It also help in building relationship with other website.
What will you learn in our SEO Course
Search engine optimization is a very trending topic nowadays as there are many searches on search engines but the right challenge is to get the right result and convert them. Below is our SEO course module which you will be learning with practical implementation.
Introduction to SEO
- Website planning and analysis
- Understanding web technologies
- Introduction to SEO
- What are search engines?
- How does a search engines work?
- Understanding search engine algorithms
- Traffic vs Hits
- In-depth keyword research and analysis
- Types of keywords
- Keyword mapping
- Comprehensive competition analysis
- How to conduct an SEO audit?
- White hat vs black hat practices
- Content analysis
On Page SEO
- Hyper link optimization
- Keyword research and analysis
- Header Tag Optimization
- Landing Pages Optimization
- Competition analysis
- URL Rewriting
- Meta Tags Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Internal Link Building
- Keyword Density
- Webpage Content
- Implementing structured data through schema markup
Off Page SEO
Who can join our SEO Training Couse?
- SEO training is suitable for those who just completed their graduation and want to start their career as SEO
- If you are a business owner and want to take your business online
- Those who want to restart their career