If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: – a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2020 or any other law for the time being in force.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.
If No Internship Given, Full Fee Refund Policy
- If the concern student have successfully completed the course and clear the Eska Classes Digital Marketing Exam and if the student didn’t get 2 Month Paid Internship from Eska Classes, full course fee will be refunded to student.
- The student must complete the projects given at the time of Internship, only than the student will get paid.
Admission Terms/ Fee payment
- The admission to the course once done, is not transferable to any other individual.
- A candidate may reserve a place in a particular batch by paying a non-refundable Registration Fees
- All fees is to be paid by cash / online/ local cheques & is non-refundable.
- Candidates are expected to retain the receipts with the Receipt No. and other details for future references.
- At the time of online transfer of the fee, if any payment error gateway occur, the extra amount will be refunded to the concern person.
- 90% attendance is mandatory for all sessions to ensure maximum benefit from the concerned course
- All the given assignment must be upload on the candidates portal for certification
- Certificate will only given when you finished all the assignment and clear the exam successfully.